Sequence Mediaworks LLC released ANILOG after 5 years in development! You can look back on the struggles throughout developer Amy Lee's Twitter history. Amy's music has been featured here quite a lot, and she was one of the earliest supporters of this site.
This is a 3 oscillator synth designed for 80's inspired synth sounds! It sounds super fun in the demo videos! ANILOG is Universal and includes MIDI input, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio, and a colorful neon UI.
ANILOG iTunes Description:ANILOG is bursting onto the scene with a totally new approach to making synthesized instruments. Designed by musicians and battle-tested in live performance, ANILOG is a mobile powerhouse!
Combine 3 oscillators and a noise envelope to produce bright 80s-style synths, deep rich bass, punchy kicks and snares, a variety of screaming leads, and even breathy percussion. It's loaded with 128 hand-crafted presets and 10 demo songs that reveal the depth and variety of sounds you can make. This is the ultimate analog workstation that fits in your pocket and pairs with your MIDI hardware.
Fully Audiobus-compatible, ANILOG is ready to plug into your recording and effects workflow. Connect a MIDI keyboard to impart expressive velocity.
* 3 oscillators, 1 noise generator
* 128 factory preset programs, 128 extra user program storage
* 10 demo songs, 3 beat patterns
* velocity-sensitive envelopes and properties
* designed for the iPhone, and scales up to an iPad
* radical "dark" look that makes it easy to see on stage
* on-screen keyboard that can be hidden
* Audiobus compatible, IAA compatible
* export/import instrument settings to JSON to share with your friends