« Forums | Gear News »
   New Post
   Search

Collision of Speeds - Korg Volca Only Jam (35 BPM to 140 BPM)

YouTuber VolcaNiced has created the most perfect wake up jam. This starts off slow, but in an interesting way, and builds at exactly the right sort of pace that you'd want to wake up at. Not too slow and lingering, but not too alarmingly fast either. And he did it all on Volcas!

Video Description:

I'm still VolcaNiced!

Of course I will always try new things, new synthesizers and groove boxes, or other musical toys, I just love that.

But my name is no coincidence. Volcas were my favorites from the start and they always will be, I've mentioned the reasons quite often. I want to make music quickly and easily, jam, implement ideas without much effort and the Volcas are best suited for this.

Nevertheless, I also like all my other gear and the big things like the OPSIX and another synthesizer that I can't tell you about yet. :)

About today's jam:

The idea to play with the speeds came to me yesterday when I was browsing through my presets with the Volca FM in Dexed. I will always find what I am looking for there and the database still has potential for several years. "Wet Piano" invites you to play around and that's how the sequence was created on the FM. The rest just happened. The performance is not the best, I know that. But I know that I always do a take and then that's it. No matter if it was a mistake or not.

Set up:
Volca Bass
Volca FM
Volca Keys
Volca Drum
Specular Reverb V3

Stay healthy and take care of yourself. May a Harmonic Melody be allways with you.

June 22, 2021  | person_outline Tim Webb
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft