« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Atom | Piano Roll 2 Update

Victor Porof's latest Atom | Piano Roll 2 updated add Apple Pencil support and a new launch buttons. These new buttons can be used to turn your AUM workflow into a more Ableton Live style clip launching.

What's new in Atom | Piano Roll 2 v2.0.3:

- Full support for Apple Pencil, and greatly improved input responsiveness overall.
- Added a new advanced launch setting: "Choke Mode".
- Added on-screen track choking with the Launch buttons in AUM. Turn your AUM session into a mini on-screen Launchpad.
- Track choking and clip exclusivity via MIDI or parameters is available with the custom "Choke Mode" settings.
- Added the ability to arm record multiple clips at the same time from Launchpad X and Launchpad Pro Mk3 controllers. Enter "Record Arm" mode and tap on the pads you want to arm.
- More layout configurations and more font themes. Combine “Larger Controls” with “Larger Fonts”, or “Sausage Fingers” with “Sausage Fonts”, or mix and match.
April 01, 2021  | person_outline Tim Webb
How does one access any of this? Can't find layout configs, can't find styles, can't find font themes.
On April 02, 2021 - @stub said:
How does one access any of this? Can't find layout configs, can't find styles, can't find font themes.

From the options menu (the three horizontal lines) on the top right of the gui. Scroll down toward the bottom.
Thanks @Tony

I did find that before, but both Style and Config are empty.
The manual might be helpful. I'll drink some coffee and have a good read some day soon.
On April 04, 2021 - @stub said:
Thanks @Tony

I did find that before, but both Style and Config are empty.

Weird... mine aren’t empty. Either a device reboot or reinstalling might fix it. I have had similar kinds issues with other AU3 apps in AUM. One or both of these options gets things working for me.
Thanks again, @Tony

I tried reinstalling and also restarting the iPad. No luck.

I'm opening Aum, adding a MIDI channel, selecting Atom PR2, then adding an audio channel and selecting the active Atom PR2 as the input. It works as it should, but I'm still seeing nothing in the style or config except "Restore" in red. Clicking Restore doesn't seem to do anything.
@stub
Is iCloud enabled for atom?
April 07, 2021  | person_outline Ally
@Ally and @Tony

I got a note from the developer that iCloud needs to be on. That's probably it.
@Ally @Tony

Confirmed. Once I turned on iCloud and made sure it was on for Atom PR2, those options appeared.
comment

Post a New Comment

You are not currently logged in. Would you like to login or register?
Enter your information below to add a new comment anonymously.

I'm not a racist, but...
Usernames need to be at least 2 characters!
I'm not a racist, but...
Please don't use weird characters in usernames!
{[ Ctrl.useravailable[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
{[ Ctrl.useravailabletext[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
Wow, that's a short email address!

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft