« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Bass 808 Synth + AUv3 Platinum by AudioKit Pro

AudioKit Pro released Bass 808 Synth + AUv3 Platinum. This is the first in a series of "bonus" apps AudioKit has made to thank their supporters. This one will only be available from today until May 8th, when its price will jump to $999. So if you want it, grab it now!

Bass 808 arrives with AUv3 support, a bunch of built-in effects, and over 100 presets from sound designers.

Bass 808 Synth + AUv3 Platinum

Whether you make electronic, pop, hip hop, drum & bass, trap, rock, or experiment, this is for you.

AudioKit Bass 808 Synth is perfect for earth-shaking sub bass lines and creating your own custom electronic drum sounds – It’s the ultimate tool for creating your own 808 Kick basses!

Lightweight & powerful. Synthesize custom sounds. Run multiple instances of this AUv3 plugin effortlessly.

FEATURES:
+ Create earth-shattering bass
+ Standalone app & AUv3
+ Includes over 100+ presets by Brandon Rico Simpson, Dusti D-Sine, Sound of Izrael, Tic Toc, Audio Dabbler, DJ Puzzle, iPadBeatMaking, Torley, Kelby Kryshak, and more
+ New powerful AUv3 code. Works great as an AU plugin in GarageBand, Cubasis 3, BM3, NS2, AUM, Auria Pro, and more
+ Efficient! The entire app is under 20mb on most devices

+ Pitch Modulation
+ Glide
+ Distortion
+ Bit Crushing (6-bit, 8-bit, 12-bit)
+ Super Sustain
+ Low-pass Filter
+ Super Smash Limiter
+ AUv3 Automation

SOUND DEMOS & TUTORIAL:
audiokitpro.com/bass808

+ Use headphones or speakers/sub to fully appreciate. This app creates more bass than iOS speakers can reproduce!

“Really cool app. Is it good? YES!” – Nu-trix the Synth Guy

+ This app does not support IAA or Audiobus. But, you can use it in Audiobus 3 as an Audio Unit. Works great that way!

This is a mono instrument. One is probably all you need. But, it can be stacked with AU hosts

Express yourself. Create your signature sound. Simple controls allow you to easily sculpt your own bass or kick sound.

FAQ – LIMITED EDITION APPS

What happens if I get a new iPhone or iPad?
The limited edition apps you have already acquired will remain in the app store so that you’ll always be able to download them as long as you have the same iTunes account.

What happens after the "app drop" release time is over?
The apps will remain in the App Store so that you may download updates. After the “app drop”, the price in the app store will go to the maximum price tier. As long as you keep the same iTunes account, you may download updates and copies to new devices for free!

Will the apps still be updated?
The apps will be updated for new iOS versions, to ensure that your limited edition apps continue to work as iOS technology progresses.

Will the apps support iPhone?
We will try to make most of these apps universal. We’re planning a free universal upgrade to the Bass 808 Synth. While the app is currently iPad only, an iPhone version is on the way and will be available while the app is still on sale.

Will there be open-source?
We plan on open-sourcing as much as we can. Some of the code developed for this app has already been added to AudioKit for all developers to use in their projects, free of charge.

Are you still working on your existing apps?
Yes! We are still working on improving all our apps, including Synth One, D1, and FM2. The technology developed as a part of these limited edition apps will help improve all our apps.

HOW CAN I KNOW ABOUT FUTURE SPECIAL APPS?

Please tell your friends to go to:

Audiokitpro.com/join

Join the fun! :)

More details about this app:
audiokitpro.com/bass808

Brandon Rico Simpson did the official promo video, but like most of Brandon's videos it sounds like shit because he's trying to record off his speakers with the camera mic. The error is especially grievous in this instance because the low bass tones are all distorted. Distorted shit. Hearing this video makes me sad.

March 27, 2020  | person_outline Tim Webb
LMAO :) I get it now. The $999 dollar app was just setting us up for this. A common ploy by car salesmen and AMZN to make what they really want to sell to us look like a bargain.

Guess what? It is going to work for this idjit! 😂 Thanks for the fish AudioKit!

Remember people in these plague times please wear eye-protection when self-flagellating. Those rusty barbs can take out an eyeball in a blink!
March 27, 2020  | person_outline Crowfly
You made me laugh the way you described this video. Can always count on you to tell it like it is bro, hahaha
March 28, 2020  | person_outline Gavinski
At $999 I’d expect a hardware unit. Or loaded on a free iPad Pro. Or April Fools Day.
March 28, 2020  | person Humbuzz
The video made me cringe (I’m not part of his ‘fam’ )
I bought the app , it seems fine though I think I need to search a little more for basic 808 bass drum
It made me think of the recent Erica synth bd-01 sound demos while I was going through the presets.
March 28, 2020  | person Re5etuk
Don’t get this at all especially when this 808 bass drum can be quite easily reproduced with any synth plus that silly pricing??? Are they trying to be sort of boutique app makers:D not going to touch it really.
comment

Post a New Comment

You are not currently logged in. Would you like to login or register?
Enter your information below to add a new comment anonymously.

I'm not a racist, but...
Usernames need to be at least 2 characters!
I'm not a racist, but...
Please don't use weird characters in usernames!
{[ Ctrl.useravailable[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
{[ Ctrl.useravailabletext[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
Wow, that's a short email address!

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft