« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Maria Calfa-DePaul: Epic AUM iPad Synth Setup!

Reader Maria Calfa-DePaul just checked out AUM and loved the setup she was able to put together. Her PSS-A50 keyboard is doing double-duty with piano sounds, and MIDI control over Sunrizer and Sensual Sax.

Video Description:

Finally I understand the power behind the AUM app!!
I was able to successfully set up a session in AUM and then use it live in an improv and song!
The entire live video was sent as separate tracks to the Cubasis DAW on same iPad.
I'm using my Yamaha PSS-A50 keyboard for its piano sound and also to play the following synths on my iPad: Sunrizer and Sansual Sax. I'm also using a bluetooth controller to map the faders on my various tracks inside of AUM. It's an Akai LPD8 which has another synth *continua also mapped to the drum pads. I'm also using the Shockwave app on my iPad which is being played by a midi track made in Rosetta Suite called Rosetta Baseline. As I'm playing and improvising and changing stuff it's all being recorded onto separate tracks in Cubasis on my iPad. There are a few effects I'm using in Aum including a delay called Kosmonaut which has a built in looper
As I do the improv I walk you along my journey via some video descriptions
I hope you like it!
If you do please subscribe and share.
Thank you
Maria

February 11, 2020  | person_outline Tim Webb
You have an adventurousness about your use of tech, Maria.

It's a nice improv, but I suppose it all stayed pretty "safe" for my ears. I've gotten a bit used to more spice, I suppose.
February 11, 2020  | favorite_border stub
Ha ha that’s okay with it being “safe” I am just so happy that it all finally worked. I can save crazy for my microfreak!!
Thanks for watching !
February 12, 2020  | person sleepingangel
Thanks Tim I was so busy this week I just saw this now. I appreciate the shout out !
February 12, 2020  | person sleepingangel
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft