Frederic Corvest is about to release FAC Alteza, a special spacial effect for AUv3. This is a unique shimmer effect; with reverberator, delays, and pitch-shifters. FAC Alteza will be released on the 20th of this February, but you can pre-order it today for $5.
FAC Alteza• True stereo reverberator
• Amazingly lush and beautiful
• Shimmer kind effect, harmonizer
• Two ultra low latency pitch shifters
• All-Pass delays fine tuning of the main and feedback sections
• Two mixable input sources for the feedback section
• Independent Dry/Wet Control
• Includes various presets for inspiration
• iOS Audio Unit V3 - Universal (iPad/iPhone)
Designed for ethereal lush sound textures and dreamy space reflection, FAC Alteza is the perfect solution to bring your instruments to heaven in no time. Thanks to a powerfull feedback section containing, inter alia, two pitch shifters, the unit is able to deliver the very typical "Shimmer" sound kind effect very much prized by musicians that are making ambient music, or any kind of music that needs to be carried by a fabulous angelic evolving choir section.
FAC Alteza is definitely not "another shimmer reverb..." effect because it comes with additional parameters that make it very versatile. A particular attention to each part of the signal path was necessary to reach this level of high-end quality.
Here some features that make FAC Alteza an outstanding unit:
• the input signal is not monoized by default, a knob allows to control the width of the input stereo image before reaching the reverb
• the topology of the effect, based upon a series of All-Pass delays, allows to control the intrasec characteristics of the reverberation
• the number of All-Pass delays per stage and the echo density are alterable in the main section and in the feedback section
• two ultra low latency pitch shifters deliver progressive pitch-shifting of the reverberation tail or the input signal
• the feedback section contains a source knob to contol the source of the signal, from the input to the reverb