« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

RealDelayrium by Anthony Di Furia

Anthony Di Furia, developer of Esoteric Synth and Delayrium, released RealDelayrium! This AUv3 multi-tap delay is similar to the original Delayrium. The original recipe features controls relating to time modulation, while this one is focused on filtering and distance modulation.

RealDelayrium App Store Description:

RealDelayrium is a MultiDelay Audio Units PlugIn in parallel approach. It is based on 6 delay line with controls in Time, Feedback, Reson Filter, Frequency Modulation, LowPass, HighPass and Air Filter.
It can be use as classic delay or sperimental mode for sound design and more. RealDelayrium contains 2 Audio Unit Plugin: Mono and Stereo mode.

Features:
- AUv3 Audio Unit Effect (apeMatrix, AUM, Cubasis, Nano Studio...)
- 6 Delay Line
- Distance control and Delay Time
- Reson Filter
- Frequency Modulation of the Reson Filter
- LowPass and HighPass Filter
- Air Filter
- Preset System
November 06, 2019  | person_outline Tim Webb
Wow, that one ad with the flashing colors and smiley face monster is obnoxious. Animated ads is one of the reasons I use an ad blocker in the first place.
November 07, 2019  | person dysamoria
On November 07, 2019 - @dysamoria said:
Wow, that one ad with the flashing colors and smiley face monster is obnoxious. Animated ads is one of the reasons I use an ad blocker in the first place.

Obnoxious perhaps... but it's my favorite of all the ads here, and I look at them more than anyone else.
This is an occult app and magic delay properties. It is not evil or angelic but in a dark astral land.
November 07, 2019  | person Oceans in space
comment

Post a New Comment

You are not currently logged in. Would you like to login or register?
Enter your information below to add a new comment anonymously.

I'm not a racist, but...
Usernames need to be at least 2 characters!
I'm not a racist, but...
Please don't use weird characters in usernames!
{[ Ctrl.useravailable[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
{[ Ctrl.useravailabletext[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
Wow, that's a short email address!

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft