Klevgränd produkter AB released Haaze 2, a multi-band stereo widening tool. This lets you shape the width of your sound discretely on 16 different adjustable frequencies. Owners of the original Haaze should hold off for a bit, as there will be a discounted bundle as soon as Apple approves it; probably within a couple of days.
Update: The bundle has been approved! Now you can get Haaze 2 at a discount if you already own Haaze.
Haaze 2 App Store Description:Haaze is a 16 band stereo widening tool that utilizes three different methods of controlling the stereo width and spatial positioning of an audio stream.
• Haas - adds a small delay to the left or right audio channel which will make the listener believe the sounds arrives from the side that’s reaching the ear first.
• Pan - Alters the gain level on one of the audio channels. All 16 bands can be panned separately, so this method gets quite equal to the common “split eq” function in various equalizers.
• MS Stereo. Controls the output stereo width on each band, from normal stereo signal to mono.
There’s also a view for controlling the output gain of all bands separately.
Changes from the initial version:
• New and more transparent crossover filters
• Haas: Better control for each band
• Split EQ: Now called "PAN" and provides much more control over.
• MS Stereo: New feature in v2.0.0
• Gain: New feature in v2.0.0
• Visualization: New feature in v2.0.0
• Brand new and more intuitive UI for a better work flow.
• Several factory presets.
Full documentation available inside the app or at https://klevgrand.se/downloads/haaze-docs/
Audio examples and more info at https://klevgrand.se/products/haaze
Haaze 2 is an AUv3 plugin that only works in an AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
Doug Woods from The Sound Test Room did a timely demo for the new Haaze!