« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

DJ Arch Jnr Drops a Hot Birthday House Mix

The world's youngest DJ is quickly aging out, as DJ Arch Jnr celebrates his 7th birthday. Algoriddim and Reloop got him a Mixon 4 that probably weighs more than he does. I like this World Techno set he mixes!

Video Description:

DJ Arch Jnr Celebrates his 7th birthday.

Show some love and subscribe to his channel :).

For More info: management@djarchjnr.co.za. / glenhlongwane@icloud.com

#Reloop #Djay #iStoreZA

May 10, 2019  | person_outline Tim Webb
This reminds me of those parents who send their 6 year olds to „little miss model“ pageants to try to live through their children because they suck...
Stop promoting this crap please... the children only need for them to „show some love“ from their parents...
dang anti-social media is destroying anything that is real and good in favor of posing, showing off and getting likes by people who don't care...
Stop this narcissistic erosion of humanity please... stop abusing the children in this way... the kid has obviously no idea and is pushing what his parents are telling him to... - just like those babies at political protests holding up signs that they cannot read...
i feel sorry for such lost fake poser people.

Just my two cents... the kid prolly cant read or comprehend what i am writing here anyway...
May 10, 2019  | person_outline Spaced invader
Ech, nvm... its none of my business...
On May 10, 2019 - @Spaced invader said:
Ech, nvm... its none of my business...

No, but your criticisms are all fair.
Bless you, tim:)
One of the most special things to see is a kids potential facilitated and suported.
May 12, 2019  | person_outline Ian
Hey spaced invader, social media and peoples facination with tv culture and stardom is retarded, so are bible thumping fuck tards sending " blessings" and prayers demonstrating virtue signal bullshit all over the net. And predictbly finding ways to take stabs at the " liberals and comunists" at every chance they get. So fucking what if this parent is actually encoraging somthing constructive rather than shitting out another tv watching drone to go consume , work, shit sleep repeat for the sake of what? The whole planet is populated by fucking morons like this, cant we support a little bit of diversity? I say if gots kids and you DONT be all about encuraging them and supporting then to be the very best, well your just not doing them any favors beings they will be expected to be the best top pick of the pile when they do anything in this world or else end up in some coal mine fucking your cousin supportting trump.
May 12, 2019  | person_outline Ian
comment

Post a New Comment

You are not currently logged in. Would you like to login or register?
Enter your information below to add a new comment anonymously.

I'm not a racist, but...
Usernames need to be at least 2 characters!
I'm not a racist, but...
Please don't use weird characters in usernames!
{[ Ctrl.useravailable[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
{[ Ctrl.useravailabletext[Ctrl.userselector] ]}
Wow, that's a short email address!

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit