« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Thesys Update

Thesys, from Sugar Bytes GmbH, was updated with AUv3 support! You can now use this elaborate step sequencer within the AUv3 universe! There are special notes in the update for people who use the app with Audiobus, because native Audiobus support has been removed.

What's new in Thesys v1.3.0:

••• Audio Unit v3 and iCloud Drive support •••

!!! Attention: Please be aware that existing IAA and Audiobus sessions won't work anymore !!!

When using your existing Audiobus 3 session that uses Thesys IAA, you need to save within Thesys the corresponding presets you’ve made BEFORE you start the update to version 1.3.0!
Likewise, when loading an existing Audiobus 3 session that uses Thesys IAA, you just need to make sure you recall the corresponding preset manually via the internal preset browser of Thesys when using the AUv3 version. For more information visit:
http://www.sugar-bytes.de/AU

YouTuber Found Sound test out the update and works his way through the presets.

March 14, 2019  | person_outline Tim Webb
Thanks for killing something that was good (iaa) in favor of "trendy" auv3 implementation and killing off all sessions that all users have done so far...

You could have kept iaa AND implemented auv3 - making everybody happy...

This just proves that you shit on all the people who have supported you until now...

Dick move.
March 14, 2019  | person_outline Spaced invader
(That was Tough love btw..)
Still a nice company and people...

But yeah.. Dont be a dick... Doesn't make you look good except in the eyes of the moloch...
March 14, 2019  | person_outline Spaced invader
Tough love? Have you ever heard of the Stanford prison experiment? No jk, i was surprised to see anything from them, its odd because these established companies, it seems the inovation would come from thier resources not these ocd cases in france and sweden. But actually im kinda happy to see auv3, iaa was great but i have never used it like ive used auv3, that said, i would be very emotional if i was a big user of this app and had lost anything. *#$& auto updates off for a reason, manual , decision based updating , its the golden rule if you care about your workflow as is.
March 15, 2019  | person_outline Ian
Nothing against ocd cases, we love you all wherever you are, just keep coding and i keep givng you my pathetic lifes savings.
On March 14, 2019 - @Spaced invader said:
Thanks for killing something that was good (iaa) in favor of "trendy" auv3 implementation and killing off all sessions that all users have done so far...

You could have kept iaa AND implemented auv3 - making everybody happy...

This just proves that you shit on all the people who have supported you until now...

Dick move.
There's nothing good about IAA flappy. It was always problematic and limited. If some IOS users had their way - app devs would be forced to support IOS 5 as well as antiquated systems like IAA.
Iaa certainly had its time! But the minute auv3 was born it was obvious that time was over , but BUT here is the fucking problem, people cant go backward, thats apples bullshit not the devs, the devs, they just get stuck in the middle trying to make sure everyone is happy. Truth is there are a lot of people who have old systems they dont update , updates break a lot of things and it should be ok to use old ipads, shit should never just be trashed , that is what apple wants. If apple could get away with it ios would be a subscription plan!
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit