« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

KORG Gadget Update & Korg Sales

KORG INC. continue to surprise us with impressive KORG Gadget updates! Today's update adds Stockholm by Propellerhead! This is a gadget version of Reason's popular Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player. Rex loops are neatly packaged loop samples with prearranged slices. And you can find millions of these online, including many for free. Functionally this is a bit similar to Korg's own Dynamic Loop Slicer, Abu Dhabi. But Stockholm can import all of those countless RX2 files out there!

Korg is celebrating this with sales on all of their apps!

What's new in KORG Gadget v3.6.0:

・Stockholm by Reason : Stockholm by Reason is a gadgetized version of the Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player.
・MIDI External Sync behavior has been improved.
・Vancouver gadget SPACE FX APOLLO has been improved.
・Fixed an issue that crashes when iCloud Drive files are deleted.
・Other enhancements to make Gadget easier to use.

* Purchased as in-app content
July 11, 2018  | person_outline Tim Webb
So Propellerhead now have Thor and OctoREX in retina resolution. Still waiting for Reason to get retina support and larger rack GUI graphics overall...
July 11, 2018  | person dysamoria
Shame that the first propellerheads collab makes two older gadgets obsolete. Also: I expected Stockholm to read REX .rfl files, but it doesn't. Also propellerheads will not let you download free rex loops, because you need a reason license...
July 12, 2018  | person Okeribok
@Okeribok: You can download free REX loops from the Internet, not just from Propellerhead's collection. Google "free REX loops" and there are literally 882,000 results.
On July 12, 2018 - @Okeribok said:
Shame that the first propellerheads collab makes two older gadgets obsolete.

So true... My temptation to get Stockholm is pretty low
Throw in Thor, Figure, Rebirth or one of Reason's other kids (Malström, Humana, Klang, Pangea), and i'm in :D
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit