« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Sunsine Audio 3-Month Subscription Plan, Exclusive Samples

Sunsine Audio has a new offer and a new sample pack only available to people who take them up on it!

Sunsine Audio is introducing a subscription service for all of our iOS compatible packs. We have designed this system to save you a little money, and make it easier for you to purchase our products as well as delivering exclusive content that will be unavailable to non-subscribers. Every time an iOS product is released you will receive an email with an immediate download link, even before the news goes out about the product! The exclusive add-ons may include extra presets or samples for existing packs or may be entirely new. Support us and get a subscription now, add substantial value to your Apps, breathe easy and let us do the hard work!

A 3 Month subscription costs $28.99, which looks like a pretty solid deal. I like these sorts of subscription models, because they are kind of like fire-and-forget purchases that will keep surprising you as new stuff shows up in your Inbox.

This is not a retroactive deal, so you won't be able to grab all of their previous presets, but as new packs come out in your subscription window you will get immediate access. Folks who subscribe now will receive the first exclusive pack:

Included are 26 samples in Wav and Beatmaker 2 formats. The Wav files can be used in NanoStudio (load into Eden), Triqraq, iMaschine, and any desktop DAW or simple sample player. The Beatmaker 2 files can be loaded right in, without any further setup.

They've also announced they will be distributing presets from other sound designers, including Luftrum 8 for Animoog; which is still pricey at $19! The subscription only includes Sunsine Audio packs, so Luftrum 8 is not included.

July 29, 2012  | person_outline Tim Webb
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft