« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Tachyon Released!

Wizdom Music's latest app is finally here! Tachyon is a Universal graphical-morphing-sampler app.

You see a graphic representation of an instrument, and you can morph that into another instrument... or power tool. Notes are played along the X axis similar to MorphWiz, complete with selectable scales, but your finger placement along the Y axis controls the morphing.

Buy Tachyon on iTunes: $1.99

That may be an introductory price, most of the other Wizdom apps are $9.99!

Here is Jordan Rudess' personal tour of the features.

Tachyon is designed to let you graphically morph between two sounds. The iPad surface is used as a multitouch XY interface, where the x-axis controls pitch and the y-axis controls the blend of two different sounds.
July 26, 2012  | person_outline Tim Webb

I was almost interested. There's just something unappealing about it, even at 1.99 which seems fair. Maybe it's him.
Maybe it's me.

July 26, 2012  | person_outline Anonymouse

its not you. :)

July 26, 2012  | person_outline hadtosayit

Looks good. Going to get this when I get a chance

July 26, 2012  | person_outline Invisiblesupermonkey

@hadtosayit

its you, not anon, not jordan

July 26, 2012  | person_outline WIZE ONE

It does look very cool but... So many mouths.

Ima get it.

July 26, 2012  | person_outline victor

Oy gavolt. It is what it it is. A two dollar app that's twice overpriced...I bought It.. Scrolling. Over its hackneyed scales it's no better than any previous app. I've bought.. Let them all be 99cent. For a trial period. Then any price they set(mr valentine has set the price) will do. If you like, you buy. If not, bye bye....

July 27, 2012  | person_outline Chezzdog
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft