I've been harping on Finger Pro about the need for Panning in MoDrum for ages! Happy days are here at last, as today's update includes this handy feature. I was playing with it and this really makes a huge difference. It is especially nice while Virtual MIDI Sync'd to Bassline, when everything isn't crammed down the center! I've had to take back most of the mean things I said about it in the Buyer's Guide.
• Allow manual start/stop while synced to external MIDI clock
• Added MIDI clock jitter reduction
• Fixed bug in sequences longer than 42 steps
• Stereo Processing (Pan)
• Reverb Processor (iOS 5+)
• x0x style Handclap Synth
• Rimshot "Drive" parameter
• Bass Drum "Time" parameter
• Allow manual Start/Stop while sync'd to external MIDI clock
• OMAC Fast Switch sender support
• Audio Sharing via "Open in..."
• Various bugfixes and improvements