« Forums | App News »
   New Post
   Search

Bassline & MoDrum Updates!

I've been harping on Finger Pro about the need for Panning in MoDrum for ages! Happy days are here at last, as today's update includes this handy feature. I was playing with it and this really makes a huge difference. It is especially nice while Virtual MIDI Sync'd to Bassline, when everything isn't crammed down the center! I've had to take back most of the mean things I said about it in the Buyer's Guide.

Bassline

• Allow manual start/stop while synced to external MIDI clock
• Added MIDI clock jitter reduction
• Fixed bug in sequences longer than 42 steps

Buy BassLine on iTunes: $3.99

MoDrum

• Stereo Processing (Pan)
• Reverb Processor (iOS 5+)
• x0x style Handclap Synth
• Rimshot "Drive" parameter
• Bass Drum "Time" parameter
• Allow manual Start/Stop while sync'd to external MIDI clock
• OMAC Fast Switch sender support
• Audio Sharing via "Open in..."
• Various bugfixes and improvements

Buy MoDrum on iTunes: $5.99

July 25, 2012  | person_outline Tim Webb

Modrum doesn't work on my 3GS with the new update. Only crackles/pops, like the latency is way too low for the 3GS or something. Just a heads up to anyone that haven't updated yet.

July 25, 2012  | person_outline ChrisG

Hmmm, did you let Finger know? I'd be curious to hear if they can follow up on that! I'd link them over to this comment, but I've lost power... and I'm scrawling this out on my phone with the Squarespace app.

Just bought bassline after hearing about it for a long time. Very impressed!

July 25, 2012  | person_outline Dlooks

Nope i did´nt contact them (yet). Kinda sux tho, there´s alot of new stuff in this update. I´m just gonna wait and see if it works on others 3GS. Might be an iOS issue, althou i am using the latest.

July 25, 2012  | person_outline ChrisG

being able to skip updates (easily) is my number one motivation when considering jail breaking.

July 25, 2012  | person_outline Will
comment

Post a New Comment

Anonymous comments are closed for old posts. If you'd like to comment please Register.

Comment:

Do not use HTML in your comments. Tags: [b] Bold Text [/b] [i] Italic Text [/i]
Links will be generated if you include http:// or https:// at the beginning of a URL.
Submit

Contact | Privacy Policy | Developer Services | Advertise
discchord.com is a service of Gnubesoft