Vio, the unique Universal vocoder, has been updated with Audiobus support!
Check out the video below to see it acting as an Audiobus Effect for Figure.
Correction: I misinterpreted what was going on here. Vio is only usable as an Input in Audiobus. I'm sorry, this is entirely my fault and not a misrepresentation by Vio or Jazari. In my defense it is pretty fucking stupid to release a vocoder without allowing it to be used as an Audiobus effect; far too stupid for me to have imagined it when I watched the video.
What's new in Vio v1.2.0:
- adds support for Audiobus
- adds support for landscape view on iPad (in iOS Settings > Vio)
- brightened star, share and record icons on the main screen
- advanced settings are now visible by default
- adds ability to log out of Dropbox account (in iOS Settings > Vio)
- performance and stability improvements