The unique Loop composition app, Loopseque has received its first update since May! It's a big one!
What's new in 2.4:
MIDI (iPad 2 or higher): Virtual, Dock connector, iRig works fine:
• MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
• MIDI-in: Clock.
New layout for MIDI events setup on the Sample Editor screen:
• MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, volume, root key.
• Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
• Chord maker presets.
New layout for MIDI assignable CCs:
- 4 pads for X/Y parameters, 2 sliders and 8 buttons.
• Retina Display.
• Background audio.
• New BPM control.
• New Tools popover.
• Minor GUI improves.
• OMAC support.
• WIST now works fine like master and slave.
• Loopseque Store on iOS 6.
This update has been a very long time in coming. Back in August we saw this preview of Loopseque synced with BassLine.