This update for Holderness Media's Echo Pad includes a lot of new features! Among them is support as either an Input or Output in the Audiobus graph. The much anticipated use of Echo Pad as a Filter in Audiobus will be coming in a later update.
What's new in 1.1:
Audiobus Input and Output app support!
Additional new features:
- Route main looper through FX. Record into the main looper, then process it.
- Paste audio into Main Looper. Paste audio to be automatically recorded and looped in the main sound on sound looper.
- Paste audio to scratch loopers. Paste audio from other apps to load directly into the scratch loopers using AudioPaste.
- Export/AudioCopy Scratch Loop to Pasteboard. Export and AudioCopy current contents of scratch loopers to the pasteboard.
- Export Scratch Loop to AudioShare. Export current contents of scratch loopers directly to AudioShare.
- Audio Trigger loop record: Trigger loop recording with incoming audio.
- New delay type: "Shimmer" octave up pitch shift delay, inspired by my favorite blue pedal (rhymes with ES-3)