Tuesday, August 20, 2019 by Tim Webb
Paulo Ribeiro, developer of DrumKnee, released another foot instrument last week. Stomp Box HD works by placing it on your knee. When you kick your foot the sensors in your phone become the trigger for your customized drum kit. Or so they would have use believe. There's no demo video for it. The app is free for anyone who wants to check it out, but it requires a $5 IAP to unlock Pro mode.
Both DrumKnee and Stomp Box HD were updated with full Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support.
Stomp Box HD App Store Description:
Stomp Box's distinctive characteristic is that you can play any sound with your foot, that's right, simply rest the iPhone/iPad on your knee and kick it!! We take care of the rest.
Stomp Box is another revolutionary app for guitar players from the same developer of the hit app DrumKnee 3D.
Concept and design by passionate one man band Jürgen Brunner (a.k.a Kid Arcade) and Paulo Ribeiro.
- Mix and match the drum sounds so you can build your own custom drum set!!
- Professionally recorded drum sounds.
- Insane low latency response. The best one out there.
What's new in v1.1:
- Full Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support added
- Added "Standing Mode" so you can trigger the sound while standing up
- New tutorial
- Added option to delete a preset
- Many bug fixes