Protein Der Klang is a fresh audio sampler fit for public performances.
Play, record and manipulate your audio samples on stage or on your bed using an intuitive multi-touch musical application.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
Available for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
Sequence is a new circular audio sequencer using the euclidean algorithm. Perfect for making polyrhythms, Sequence works well to create all kinds of electronica and techno.
- Eight patterns to play with
- 30 samples from classic drum machines
- MIDI output
- Save and load sequences
- BPM control
Experimental musicians have been playing with Euclidean algorithm rhythms for a while now, as a means of generating lively beats, but to my knowledge this is the first iOS app to make use of it. I was playing with it this morning and liked it a lot. The interface is very minimal, but a lot of functionality is in there. It would be nice to be able to import your own samples (at all, though especially via AudioPaste), but the inclusion of MIDI in the first version is very welcomed! You can set different MIDI notes and MIDI channels for each of the 8 patterns.
For more examples of how Euclidean rhythm generators work, check out this video. Below is a demo from the developer.
Chauliodus is a synthesizer that specializes in the bass. You can play the bass line from built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications.
It is possible to change the parameters of the filter by using gyroscope; you can get interesting effects by shaking the iPhone or iPad.
You can also enjoy dubstep wobble bass since LFO rate is synchronized to the tempo, and settable by each step!
- OSC x 2
Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- FX (Delay & Over Drive)
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.