Julien Faure released Tone Deluxe with a few very important letters missing from the App Store description. Fortunately Florent Roux spotted this tube amp guitar sim, and reader thedogfish clued me in to the omission. Despite the phrase "AUv3" not appearing anywhere in App Store description, with the help of our assembled heroes we have video evidence that this is in fact an AUv3 tube amp!
Tone DeluxeToneDeluxe V2 is designed as a complete tube amplifier from the preamplification stage to the baffles. It is based on a simulation of the ECC83 and EL34 tubes, its temporal modeling makes it possible to reduce the signal processing time and This provides "pleasure to play" for guitarists. It offers two independent channels: clean and high gain. The high gain channel is versatile thanks to the DriveTone which cuts or boosts the high frequencies before the 3-band EQ. The Clean channel has a "Dirty" mode which allows boosting the gain and having a crunch of hell.
- Two channels with independent volume and gain control
- The Simulation of ECC83 & EL34
- A dirty mode to bring crunch
- The distortion responds to the volume of the guitar
- Based on a new analog time model, it respects the original tone of the guitar
- Two models of reverb springs
- 12 new cabinet models (1x12, 2x10, 2x12 ,4x12) which reproduce the sound characteristics of the most famous cabinet