Algoriddim updated the iOS and Android versions of djay. It is interesting to note that the iOS version is now known as DJ App & AI Mixer, while on Android the app remains modestly appellated as DJ App & Mixer.
What's new in djay - DJ App & AI Mixer (iOS):Thank you for using djay! We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• NEW: Pre-analyze entire playlists in TIDAL library (analyses BPM, key, beat grid, and waveforms)
• Fixed keyboard overlapping when renaming recordings on some iPad models
• Fixed search sometimes not working in full-screen media library on iPad
• Various bugfixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the App Store. We look forward to your feedback!
What's new in djay - DJ App & Mixer (Android):- Added option to load recordings on decks
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth audio output on some devices
- Various bugfixes and improvements