What's new in Atom | Piano Roll 2 v2.0.4:- A user manual is now available. Find it in an instance's app menu.
- Tapping will now preview notes on the piano roll vertical keyboard.
- Powerful new swing controls: apply negative swing, nudge the timings or control the durations.
- Drag and drop not just MIDI, but also scripts, styles or configurations onto your clips, and they will immediately apply to your session. Want to try out a different skin? Or bring your controller to life? Just drag and drop. Easily import and use code that others wrote!
- Scripts now support message logging. A new directory called "Logs" is created in your Atom folder containing log files. Devices, input and output ports are automatically logged for convenience. Use `console.log(...)` to log a custom message from your script.
- Controller scripts specifying an input and output port can now use either the short name or the longer label for port identification.
- Added new ways of visualizing velocity: with colors, opacity, bar positioning or thickness, or the numerical value itself.
- Added new ways of visualizing pitch: octave colors, highlighting in and out of scale notes and others.
- Added a plethora of additional example styles to get you inspired.
- Fixed an issue where certain controllers (like the Lauchkey Mini) would emit high-pitched sounds when manually routed.
- MIDI clock is now passed-through with Novation controllers when routed through clips.
- CC messages are now passed-through when routed through clips.
- Mutation panel controls are now reset to default after baking non-destructive processing operations.
- The velocity offset slider is now more accurate.
Tuesday, April 06, 2021 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment