Victor Porof's latest Atom | Piano Roll 2 updated add Apple Pencil support and a new launch buttons. These new buttons can be used to turn your AUM workflow into a more Ableton Live style clip launching.
What's new in Atom | Piano Roll 2 v2.0.3:- Full support for Apple Pencil, and greatly improved input responsiveness overall.
- Added a new advanced launch setting: "Choke Mode".
- Added on-screen track choking with the Launch buttons in AUM. Turn your AUM session into a mini on-screen Launchpad.
- Track choking and clip exclusivity via MIDI or parameters is available with the custom "Choke Mode" settings.
- Added the ability to arm record multiple clips at the same time from Launchpad X and Launchpad Pro Mk3 controllers. Enter "Record Arm" mode and tap on the pads you want to arm.
- More layout configurations and more font themes. Combine “Larger Controls” with “Larger Fonts”, or “Sausage Fingers” with “Sausage Fonts”, or mix and match.