Endlesss - Multiplayer Music, from Endlesss Ltd, was updated with a new FX Channel that lets you add gain, pan, and filtering. There's also a new Compressor FX available to people who purchase Endlesss Infinite.
In the update notes they indicate that this is a Subscription, but on the App Store it is listed as a flat $4.50 fee and there are no subscription options. I'm not sure if that was a typo, or if they are planning on switching Infinite to a subscription. I've contacted Tim Exile for clarification.
Update: I heard back from Tim. The confusion is with the way the App Store is reporting the subscription. Endlesss Infinite has always been a subscription, but for some reason the App Store doesn't Just Work™. On many apps it will correctly report subscriptions as subscriptions, but Endlesss Infinite is listed as a single IAP.
What's new in Endlesss - Multiplayer Music v1.1.0:New Features:
- New FX: Channel (gain, pan and one parametric filter)
- New Infinite FX: Compressor (requires Infinite Subscription)
- Controllable reverb on the mic-in
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed issue where AirPods and other bluetooth headphones with a microphone were unusable
* Note: For audio output to work with bluetooth headphones, the mic input on the device can no longer be used as an input
* Note: Wireless headphones come with more latency. Wired headphones are recommended when actively playing.
- Exported stems now have richer filenames
- Infinite Sampler’s default octave is decreased by 1 octave
- Fixed issue where Edit Profile/Jam button was missing
- Fixed issue where the cursor was broken in the chat when inputting text
- Fixed issue with Ableton Link not working
- Lots of other small bug fixes and general stability improvement
- Minor UI changes
- Instagram video export needs to be done via saving the video and then posting to Instagram