SongBook +, from BauM Software, was updated with a gigantic fuck you to everyone who has paid $50 for it. The update warns not to update, or the app will revert to a demo version. That's not entirely sporting when Apple defaults iOS devices to update apps automatically, and most users just leave that on!
What's new in SongBook + v4.0.5:**********
If you bought the full version of SongBook+ more than 5 years ago and you want to keep using it free of charge, then DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE!
Otherwise, the update will turn SongBook+ back into a demo version, and you will have to reactivate the full version by means of in-app purchasing or a monthly or yearly subscription.
(The cut-off point is a purchase date prior to 28 February, 2015, or a version earlier than Version 2.1.5. If you have a sponsoring subscription, you will not be affected.)
- Bug: Problem when using loops together with midi file player
- Bug: On some iPads, the generes or artists disappear from list after selecting a book
- Bug: Foot pedal action to close song preselection window doesn't work
- Bug: Foot pedal action to trigger +/- button in song preselection window doesn't work
- Bug: Song scrolling or metronome stops after 1 second on iPad4
- Bug: Button to move starting point to QuickStart position is missing
- Bug: Automatic move of start point after lyric import from midi file to QuickStart position doesn't work