miRack, from mifki Limited, got updates to the Bogaudio modules. New Bogaudio modules were added in this update. There are also new 32-input and 32-output modules for those of you hooking up some seriously massive gear to your iOS device.
What's new in miRack v3.52:== We've got a new website and a discussion board - https://discuss.mirack.app - there's nothing much there, but you are welcome to discuss anything related to miRack, modular synthesis and music production in general, and of course post your miRack feedback or questions. ==
* Bogaudio modules have been updated to the latest available version. There's a bunch of very intersting new modules, including VCFs and equalizers.
* MI modules got some improvements and fixes to their UI.
* Fixed a crash when switching range parameter of Audible Instruments Tidal Modulator 2.
* Fixed Audible Instruments Modal Synthesizer STRENGTH input which was previously inverted. For compatibility, the old behaviour can be enabled in the module menu and is enabled automatically for existing patches.
* New Reset command at the bottom of the Patch menu allows to disconnect all cables or initialize all modules in a patch at once.
* Added 32-channel audio output and input modules. These bigger modules are not shown in the module browser, use module menu to set the number of channels to 32.
* Fixed occasional module movement issues when zoomed.