Stephan Bolch released SKIIID last week. This new drum synthesizer is capable of some very unique sounds with its 4 expressive pads and a morphing option. SKIIID was updated today, adding Audiobus support!
SKIIIDSKIIID is a new drum-synthesizer with 4 expressive pads and the possibility to morph between them. With its randomisation feature you can create unique effects and lo-fi drum-sounds quickly. On top of that we’ve added a fun sequencer. But don’t expect a highly accurate clockwork drum-machine, this synth is “dirty and alive"
- Morphing SAUCE WAVE Oscillator (adds some additional SAUCE/MEAT to your drumsound)
- Morphing NOISE Oscillator (adds dusty and crackly imperfections)
- Velocity along the vertical axis of all drum-pads
- Note pitch and fine-tuning
- Amplitude and Pitch Envelopes
- Ladder filter with highpass
- Bitcrusher, distortion and resonator - effects
- Randomisation for single drum-pads and sequencer. Randomisation can be switched on and off for all parameters.
- Ableton Link Support
- Drone Mode
- Audiobus and IAA - Support
not AUv3 compatible yet.
The are a few videos on the official YouTube channel. This drone demo shows off some of the textures in here.