Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio updated Woodulator to 2.0 today! The update includes a bunch of new features for this delay/pitch-shifter effect; including Moogish filters, new modulation destinations, stereo controls, and pitch feedback!
What's new in Woodulator v2.0:- added pitch 1&2 feedback.
- added Moog filter to delay feedback, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
- added Moog filter to pitch out, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
- added extra modulation destinations : pitch feedback amount, delay Moog filter frequency, pitch Moog filter frequency.
- LFO2 can modulate LFO1 frequency.
- added delay and pitch stereo controls.
- added more LFO waveforms (triangle, pulse, random S&H).
- added LFO waveform slider which allows to get mixed waveforms.
- delay filters can now be applied on the delay out as well.
- added In & Out gain controls.
- added signal & clipping leds.
- added next and previous preset buttons.
- fixed/reduced clicks.
- added new factory presets