djay - DJ App & Mixer was updated with support for new music streaming services because Spotify are about to fuck up everything for everyone. As of July, Spotify is killing streaming for third-party DJ apps! This is a tremendous blow to the community of amateur DJs. Now bedroom DJs will need to pay for a second subscription service just to DJ with. At that point you're probably just forcing them to pirate again.
What's new in djay - DJ App & Mixer v3.4:Thank you for using djay. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• NEW: Beatport LINK integration: mix millions of electronic music tracks
• NEW: Beatsource LINK integration: mix millions of open-format, hip-hop, dance tracks
• NEW: Support for Traktor Kontrol S3 and S2 MK3 controllers (requires activating MIDI Mode on controller)
• Enhanced keyboard shortcuts for iOS 13.4 (now supports holding keys)
• Improved Apple Watch support for newer models
• Various bugfixes and improvements
** NOTE **
Dear djay user,
As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services that will enable you to continue mixing all of the great music you love, plus give you extended access to new content and features. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration for more information and to learn how to migrate your existing streaming library to a new supported service. We are committed to make this transition as easy as possible for you and please know that we are here to help every step of the way.
Your Algoriddim Team