What's new in LayR-Multi Timbral Synthesizer v1.4:v1.4 release notes
- New: A new Multi-out Audio Unit!! (same configuration as IAA version)
- New: Added the 12 Macro controls to AUv3 automation parameter tree.
- Fixed: Crash on iOS 13 when selecting MIDI over Bluetooth for the first time.
- Fixed: Incorrect width for Middle C chooser in Settings panel.
- Fixed keyboard view redrawn too often
- Fixed: Per AU settings (Performance channel & Bend range) not persisting.
- Fixed: some annoying colour clashes with system colour theme on iOS 13.
- CHANGED for AU & IAA: If LayR’s multi out option is set to “FX only”, LayR will now route all audio to the stereo/main output iff all Instruments are routed to main. That is if no instruments are routed to outputs 1-8 then the entire mix is played though the stereo out regardless of the “FX Out” settings.
Friday, February 14, 2020 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment