AUM - Audio Mixer, from Kymatica AB, was updated with side-chaining support! The new Multi-bus AUv3 functionality opens up a whole new world of app interaction. There's already a few apps that make use of it. Audio Damage's RoughRider3, FabFilter's Pro-C 2, and now Scatterbrain Audio Splitter by Bram Bos, all support Multi-bus AUv3!
What's new in AUM - Audio Mixer v1.3.4:•Multi-bus AUv3 support! This means side-chaining for plugins like FabFilter Pro-C2 and Audio Damage RoughRider3, as well as multiple outputs for plugins that implements it.
• Add separate play and stop MIDI trigger actions.
• Support AUv3 user presets shared across hosts in iOS 13.
• Node bypass can now be MIDI controlled.
• Persistent MIDI endpoints: disconnected/crashed stuff are restored when reconnected.
• Restore AUv3 plugin window position, size and visibility when loading session.
• Double tap on background to close all plugin windows.
• Ensure audio component register updates at launch and are sorted correctly.
• Include polyphonic aftertouch in MIDI transpose and note range filter.
• Include fx node dependencies when sorting channels.
• Don't send MIDI or Param events to bypassed AUv3s.
• Restore midi mappings if AUv3 parameterTree is replaced.
• AUv3: rescue MIDI mappings when reloading crashed plugin.
• Improve error reporting for AUv3 plugins that fails to load.
• MIDI control param view: fix layout bug since iOS 13.
• Show plugin via MIDI: also scroll to channel.
• Don't apply custom AUM appearance and dark mode on hosted plugin views.
• Various fixes and improvements (as always!).
• Update users guide.
Developer Jonatan Liljedahl shows off the update with FabFilter Pro-C 2.