Rob Jackson is on a roll with touchscaper updates! The latest adds a SMARP smart arp, and 3 new instruments. There's also an "Electro EQ" switch that hopes to make your sounds sound better, with a hidden 10-band EQ preset across the master bus.
What's new in touchscaper v1.3.0:About to embark on MIDI stuff (honest) and as that might take a while, I thought it'd be nice to get some (mostly sequencer) tweaks out that didn't quite make it in the last version.
• SMARP mode - is a sort of "smart" arpeggiator thingy / alternative synth voice
• SEM, SDS and POPS are new synth and drum sounds
• Swell is a new mode for touch sequence events
• By popular request, I added a play / stop button to the sequencer view
• Added an optional "electro" EQ curve to the output (switchable from mixer view)
Rob Jackson posted a new demo that uses of all 10 arrangement sections and sequences. The thumbnail here is broken, but the video should play!