The update also adds cloud sync to keep your presets and other data synced across all devices and platforms; including the Windows and macOS versions. Part of that cross-platform integration includes new waveforms and wavetables on iOS!
What's new in SynthMaster One v1.3.4:New Features:
1. Universal App: SynthMaster One is now a universal app, running on iPhone 7 and above both as a standalone app and AUv3 synth. The iPhone version runs at native resolutions on iPhone 7/8, 7Plus/8Plus, X and XR/11.
2. Cloud Based Cross-Platform Data Synchronisation: Users can synchronize their SynthMaster One related data (presets, scales, waveforms, favorite presets) across multiple platforms (Windows, MacOS, iPad and iPhone)
3. Public User Library: With the introduction of cloud based features, users can share their presets with other SynthMaster One users, by simply uploading them to our Public User Library.
4. New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One now comes with 650 factory presets. We've added awesome new sounds from Kurt Ader, Brian Transeau (BT), Luke Neptune, Electronisounds, Fragment Audio and Mirko Ruta.
5. IAP Store: With the introduction of the IAP store, users can now purchase additional sound banks. Our first IAP is "Desktop Presets Upgrade", which increases the total number of factory presets to 1250.
6. New Scales: SynthMaster One now includes 350 scales, ranging from 5 note equal tempered to 12 note alternate tunings.
7. Real-time visual feedback for modulations: Modulation sources and targets now display real-time modulation information when the synth receives MIDI messages.
8. Improved Microtuning: Users can now set the keyboard mapping of the current scale to either "Fill Octave" or "Consecutive". The piano display highlights the notes of the scale. Under settings tab, the scale root note and A4 reference frequency can be set.
9. Files App Integration: Users can easily import/export SynthMaster One presets, waveforms and scales using the file browser UI.
10. MIDI Banks and Programs: SynthMaster One now supports MIDI Bank Change and Program Change messages to change presets. Users can easily create MIDI banks by assigning multiple presets to a MIDI Bank or by dragging a preset onto the MIDI programs list.
11. New Waveforms/Wavetables: SynthMaster One includes all of the waveforms/wavetables that come with the desktop version.
12. New Envelope Types: SynthMaster One now has 3 new envelope types: Digital, Profat and Oobee. Digital is the default algorithm in SynthMaster, whereas Profat and Oobee are new algorithms modelled after two well-known analog synthesizers.