VirSyn released VoxSyn Pro, an AUv3 upgrade to the original vocoder from 2016. In fact the features are identical between the two versions. If you already own VoxSyn you should hold off on this one until Apple approves the discount bundle. I will include a link here as soon as that becomes available.
Update: Thanks to reader eVr for pointing out that the bundle is now available.
VoxSyn Pro App Store Description:VoxSyn Pro turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn Pro creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualises your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
VoxSyn Pro is AUv3 compatible and can be used in AU Host apps like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM and many more.
Important: Users of VoxSyn should wait for the App bundle to save money.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- Free Mix of original voice, synthesizer carrier and vocoded signal.
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- AUv3 AudioUnit with parameter automation
- Audiobus 3 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving