What's new in miRack v1.06:MODULES
* Valley - Plateau, Interzone, Topograph & µGraph.
* Home button in document browser to jump to miRack patch folder - on iCloud, if enabled, local otherwise.
* Audio buffer size configurable in Advanced Settings in Tools menu (Background Audio switch moved there, too).
* CPU Meter (enabled in settings).
* Uniformely formatted in-app manuals for modules accessible from their menus and from the module browser. The manuals may not be available for all modules at the moment, this will be addressed in future updates.
* Quick Help for UI controls - shown on the first launch and from Tools menu.
* Dark Mode issues fixed in various places.
* Fixed the now separate Sheep module becoming Tides when reset from its menu.
Thursday, October 17, 2019 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment