ThumbJam, from Sonosaurus LLC, got a couple of new updates this week! This includes iOS 13 fixes to keep this classic app going! The updates also includes the option to display notes in the Figurenotes style; which uses symbols and colors instead of standard notation.
What's new in ThumbJam v2.6.5:- Updated the filter implementation, it may sound a little different, but hopefully in a good way. The filter cutoff changes should be smoother as well.
- Added new pitch bend control option, to apply bend to all sounding notes when using tilt. Before it would only apply bend to a single touch.
- Fixed various VoiceOver issues
What's new in ThumbJam v2.6.4:- Added Figurenotes display support. Get more info about it at www.figurenotes.org.
- Added stereo balance to ping-pong delay
- Allow lower pitch bend sensitivity
- Supports MIDI pitch bend range up to 48
- Ableton Link Start/Stop support added
- Added sharp or flat notation choice for note names
- Updated for new iPhone and iPad sizes
- Added support for handling import from Files app
- iOS 13 related fixes, including fixing Settings app crash