Patterning 2, from Olympia Noise Co., was updated with keyboard shortcuts for people who use a QWERTY keyboard with their iPad. Shortcuts are a big part of PC productivity, so it is nice to see them in more apps; adding value to the pricey Smart Keyboards.
What's new in Patterning 2 v2.1.3:NEW FEATURES
• Keyboard Shortcuts. Use your iPad Keyboard to control some of Patterning’s most commonly used commands.
Space Bar : Start/Stop
1 - 8 : Trigger instruments 1-8
r : Record Toggle
m : Metronome Toggle
Left Arrow : Previous Pattern
Right Arrow : Next Pattern
n : New Pattern
d : Duplicate Pattern
t : Timeline Enabled Toggle
l -Timeline Looping Toggle
• Fix issue where mono polyphony mode could cause clicks on retrigger.
• Updates to choke and mono logic.
• Fix issue with sample preview not using current filter settings.
• Fix issues with filter that could cause clicking when triggering a note after choking or mono fade outs.