Eventide finally frees me from my lust for an H9 pedal with today's release of Blackhole Reverb as an AUv3 effect! This is a cosmic scale reverb that lets you send your music through unreal spaces.
Blackhole Reverb iTunes Description:Create out of this world ambiance with Blackhole, a reverb effect as big as the cosmos. Blackhole breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings, vocals and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 80 presets; many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb's decay.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Mixlock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.