Audiobus 3 was updated with improvements to AUv3 MIDI support and the implementation of its MIDI clock.
What's new in Audiobus 3 v3.4.3:- Added improved support for audio units with multiple MIDI outputs (eg Fugue Machine)
- Improved MIDI clock implementation to provide more robust timeline tracking for some devices
- Revised AU view keyboard view switch buttons
- Fixed issue with missing mixer controls for mic inputs when connected to speaker
- Fixed occasional crash when using audio unit screen
- Fixed jerky transition problems between app list tabs
- Fixed issue where doubled MIDI messages could start coming in when MIDI sources were removed and re-added, and when Patterning was launched.