MultitrackStudio for iPad, from Giel Bremmers, was updated with several improvements to the onscreen keyboard. MultitrackStudio's instruments now support polyphonic aftertouch.
What's new in MultitrackStudio for iPad v3.5:• Onscreen MIDI keyboard: keyboard, string, drum and matrix layouts are now (optionally) velocity sensitive.
• Onscreen MIDI keyboard: Finger Vibrato option no longer makes keyboard and string layouts monophonic (but finger vibrato only works if just one note is playing).
• Onscreen MIDI keyboard: keyboard, string and matrix layouts can now generate polyphonic aftertouch (by moving finger upwards).
• MultitrackStudio Instruments: bowed strings, winds and synths now respond to polyphonic aftertouch (it increases the volume level).
• Polyphonic aftertouch editor names now mention note name rather than key number (ie. 'C5' instead of '60').
• AU Plugin Manager. You can override plugin name, add category to name and change text that appears in slot. And you can hide a plugin from effect, instrument and/or MIDI effect selectors.
• SoundFont Manager. You can override soundfont name and add category to name.
• AU plugins and IAA apps can now reliably detect MultitrackStudio transport stop.
• Now uses Audiobus SDK 3.0.7.
• Various fixes and improvements.