What's new in iMPC Pro 2 v2.1:Here are the latest features and fixes of Pro 2! If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the update, we’d love if you rate the app!
- Export your mute groups to MPC Desktop.
- Customize the name of your project with emojis and other special characters.
- AU features include higher octaves and general AUv3 improvements for stability.
- Users can seek in Timeline and Tracks view by tapping the ruler. One tap sets the restart point. Drag for fine adjustment. Tap stop while already stopped to reset it, or simply tap on the left-side of the ruler.
- Spotify playlists may now be accessed again.
- Inter-app works at correct pitch on 48khz-based iPads (newer models).
- Fix bug in which Audio track automation could be lost.
- Sound Editor: Fix bug when trying to select first slice in certain auto-sliced sounds.
- Sound Editor: Fix buzz when holding down audition pad after performing certain edits (amplify, fade in/out, etc).
- Fix bug where new tracks could pick up a previous track's Mute and Solo settings.
- Gain is scaled properly for MPC Desktop exporting.
- Fixed FluxLink buzzing/crashing during overdub.
- Disallow deleting the entire sound in the sound editor (use the Tweak workflow for replacing/removing sounds).
- Fix bug in which all AUv3 parameters would appear in Timeline>Params if one automation lane was added.
- Fix crash when going from page to page during MIDI learn.
- AUv3s which perform disk buffering now render correctly during Mixdown and Stems bouncing.
- AU keyboard can now go to higher octaves.
- Projects now warn the user when a project is loaded with a missing AudioUnit.
- Fix crash on cancelling AudioCopy export.
- Fix crash caused by toggling between AUTO/GRID slicing when in the middle of an edit.
- Fix unicode-related crash when exporting to MPC Desktop.
- MPCPro Pack selector automatically dismissed when switching from drum track to another type.
- Fix unresponsive note grid pulldown in audio tracks.
- Strict enforcement of monophonic pad behavior in 16 levels mode.
- Audio tracks no longer echo the old recording as you record over it
- Last remaining sequence in song is cleared if user attempts to delete it.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment