Markus Sigg released Rooms! audio effect app way back in 2014. 5 years later it is still getting updates, and up until this version it maintained backwards compatibility all the way down to iOS 5! That's incredible. This update makes iOS 9.3.5 the new minimum.
What's new in Rooms! v6.0:- Audio Recorder, improvement: No reverb is applied to confirmation sounds, so the reverb needs not be deactivated when using the "delayed start" option of the recorder.
- Sounding Presets, bugfix: When a Sound Preset starts while already another one is playing, the current reverb settings are now kept.
- Bugfix: It was not possible to use "Open In Rooms!" in the Files app to open files with Rooms!.
- Convolution Reverb, improvement: Performance optimisations.
- Convolution Reverb, improvement: Tweaking does not anymore need the Convolution Reverb in-app purchase and hence is now possible with the demo impulse responses.
- Audiobus: Updated to version 3.0.7.
- Various minor other improvements.
- Internal code cleanup.
Due to App Store and Audiobus requirements, and much to our regret, we are not anymore able to support iOS 5 and iOS 6. The minimum target system is now iOS 9.3.5.