Kymatica just updated AUM - Audio Mixer with a whole bunch of MIDI improvements! There is a new MIDI channel strip to hold MIDI-only AUv3 plugins. There are a lot of features in AUM that can now be controlled via MIDI. The update also includes Ableton Link 3 start/stop support.
What's new in AUM - Audio Mixer v1.3.0:MAJOR NEW FEATURES
• Finally, updated to Ableton Link 3 with start/stop support!
• Add new "MIDI strip" channel type to hold MIDI-only AU plugins.
• Allow importing channels from another session. (Tap IMPORT add-button, or long-press a session file and choose 'Import channels')
• Allow easy duplication of channel strip.
• Allow loading sessions via MIDI actions. Its configuration is saved globally instead of in the session.
• Add MIDI program change as recognized MIDI control messages.
• Add MIDI ctrl for tap tempo.
• Add MIDI action 'Show Plugin' for AUv3 nodes.
• Add MIDI actions for AUv3 preset-loading.
• Avoid stuck notes when bypassing/disconnecting MIDI sources or changing MIDI destination filter/transpose
• Show AU contextName (if set) in plugin title and as node icon subtitle, long-press AU plugin title bar to edit.
• Re-apply preferred samplerate on audio interface route change.
• Remember preferred sample rate on app launch.
• Save preferred instead of current sample rate in session.
• Bring keyboard to front if currently behind the plugin window when tapping plugin window keyboard button.
• Send error string to Audiobus if preset load failed.
• MIDI matrix: highlight source and dest on touch-down.
• Support upside-down portrait on iPhone.
• Improve display of long names in MIDI control table.
• MIDI learn consistency: always ignore the message that triggered the learn.
• Tweak node param-knob and menu button layout for consistency.
• Only update latency compensation on node-bypass if the node has latency.
• Save project: save when tapping Return on keyboard.
• Various minor UI and layout tweaks.
• Keep connections to MIDI Control from permanent MIDI sources on load/new session.
• Minor optimizations for MIDI Control.
• AUv3 Transpose: ignore extra bytes in note messages (hello Thesys).
• Clear MIDI matrix when loading session so it isn't keeping connections from previous session.
• Don't crash when trying to MIDI-control parameters of a crashed AU plugin.
• NodePicker: avoid keyboard on iPhone.
• NodePicker: fix memory leak if dismissed while in search mode.
• NodePicker: hide 'remove slot' button while searching.
• NodePicker: hide search if collection empty.
• Make sure we don't free MIDI sources/destinations too early. Hopefully avoids rare crash...
• Improve MIDI safety when AU plugin was invalidated (crashed).
• Update MIDI matrix correctly if visible while loading session.