Anthony Di Furia, developer of MonoGranular, released Esoteric Synth! This is a unique synth that combines Amplitude Modulation (AM) and Frequency Modulation (FM) synthesis across 5 oscillators. The app arrives with AUv3, Audiobus 3, and modest $5 price tag. Unfortunately it does not yet have a demo video.
Esoteric Synth iTunes Description:Esoteric Synth is a unusual generator of synthetic sound events.
The synthesis is based on 5 oscillators which are intersected through an multiple amplitude modulation and multiple frequency modulation making an high sound variability
The sound events can be controlled in two ways:
EventMode (High Duration and Low Density)
GrainMode (Low Duration and High Density)
This App is suitable to generate complex sound textures, glitches,noises, sound clouds, sound drones, point sounds and more.
- AUv3 Audio Units Generator
- Audiobus 3 Generator
- Inter-App Audio Generator
- 5 oscillators
- Multiple Amplitude Modulation
- Multiple Frequency Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation Inverse
- Frequency Modulation Inverse
- Duration and Density control
- Amplitude and Frequency General Control
- Frequency Rescaling
- Geometric and Harmonic Control
- Geometric and Harmonic Control in Frequency Modulation
- Randomic control on Amplitude and Frequency