INTUA's BeatMaker 3 got its second major update of the year, adding AUv3 MIDI effect support. This opens up the door for Rozeta to finally be integrated into a BeatMaker 3 workflow! In addition to modulating things with Rozeta, you can now record automations on the fly with a new automation slider in the editor. The update also offers a lot of other improvements; including pro-level transient detection when slicing samples, and better automation recording for Audio Units.
Thanks to readers D4DG and bittergums for the heads-up on this update!
What's new in BeatMaker 3 v3.0.11:BeatMaker 3 is constantly improving thanks to your feedback.
Please keep sending your suggestions on email@example.com
Here is what to expect:
- Adding MIDI effects capabilities for Banks and Pads
- AudioUnit MIDI effect support (Fixing BramBos Rozeta, etc...)
- Improved AudioUnit stability
- Adding pro-level transient detection for slicing samples
- Adding automation slider in the editor for parameter recording on the fly
- Adding On/Off Toggle for automation quantisation (better precision for recording parameter changes).
- Better automation recording for AudioUnits
- Better selection tool in automation editors
- Adding a quick save button in the transport bar
- Fix audio export rare crash concerning streamed samples with small loops
- Improvement to audio track recording & Fix monitoring issue
- Updated Ableton Link
- Updating ZPlane Elastique Timestretch
- Adding Live Timestretch High Performance / High Quality Options
- Adding a delete option for focus action templates and effect presets
- Various stability improvements