Contest: I have 2 copies of LayR to give away! Register and comment here for a chance to win. Codes go out Saturday morning so that the winners can play with it over the weekend!
Contest closed! Congratulations to Allehoop, and MrFromage!
What's new in LayR-Multi Timbral Synthesizer v1.3:Changes:
- Macro Control Panel: A new panel that lets you change assigned synth parameters globally across an entire performance.
- Link Assign Panel now has an extra section for assigning Layer parameters to Macro controls.
- You can now assign any MIDI controller to Instrument Volume Sliders. ( defaults to cc 7 ).
- Load Preset panel now updates it’s selection if a MIDI bank or program change is received while it’s visible.
- New option in settings: Don’t Start Voices When Volume is Zero: Prevents voices being started if Instrument or Layer volumes are zero.
- New option in settings: “Multi Out: FX Only in Stereo Output”, converts the IAA Stereo Mix output to an effects return if any of the 8 aux audio outputs are in use.
- Dials will now always show at least 1 degree of coloured arc unless their value is equal to zero.
- Increased fall time for peak hold metering in master strip.
- Updated PDF manual.
- Fixed a common crash during audio unit initialisation.
- Fixed crash when long pressing on A to B range buttons.
- Fixed: Potential crash when saving performances if poly aftertouch is assigned.
- Fixed: Audio Unit now respects all persistent preferences set in the IAA app.
- Fixed an audio spike when an AU is loaded in a certain state from a host. Could cause a loud reverb explosion.
- Fixes a rare problem where an AU host could start to load a preset before the Audio Unit had completed initialisation.
- Fixed: Current bank is now properly set when selecting a bank in the load preset panel.
- Fixed a state where MIDI controller values for the CC Mixer would fail to be loaded from a saved preset.
- Fixed: UI crash when tapping on AB-Range modifier tempo button after previously setting time to maximum ( 100s ).