Touch for Virus iTunes Description:TOUCH for VIRUS is the first dedicated patch editor for Virus TI synthesizers on iPad
It has been designed for TI Snow, but it works for other models too (Desktop, Polar etc.).
TOUCH for VIRUS:
- Create patches on VIRUS TI synthesizers with iPad
- Dedicated knobs and sliders for all parameters*
- No computer or other software needed
* excluding. custom arp pattern, Input effect, vocoder and atomizer parameters)
- Save & reload created patches
- Organize your patches in collections and categories
- Load patches partially, based on (de)selected ‘sections’
SECTION PRESETS: New to VIRUS TI:
The roughly 350 parameters of a patch are split in 7 sections:
- Save and load presets for each section.
- Create new patches in seconds by choosing different combinations of section presets
- Sections: Oscillators / Filter & Amplifier / Modulation / Controller / Arpeggiator / Effects / Ambiance
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS:
- Virus TI needs to be set to 'Single'-mode.
- USB to MIDI interface is needed
- TOUCH for VIRUS also supports MIDI over Bluetooth
- Because of limitations of the Virus TI, it's USB port cannot be connected to iPad directly.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 by Tim Webb
Post a New Comment