What's new in Minimoog Model D v1.1.0:• Added Velocity and Aftertouch modulation options to Settings menu.
• Added ModWheel range control to settings.
• Added feature that always stores CC Maps in presets when saved.
• Added option to load CC Maps when opening a Preset.
• Added support for being a drag & drop destination for Preset, Bank, CC Map and .WAV files on iOS 11.
• Improved voice selection in Polyphonic mode.
• Improvements to Save process when no Bank or Preset is selected.
• Improvements to the Preset Browser.
• Consolidated Synth and Modulation parameters into Advanced Settings panel.
• Updated application manual with new features.
• Added Tap Tempo button to iPhone5/6/X configuration panel.
• Added Volume control to iPhone AUv3 settings.
• Added sample rate option to the Model D iOS preferences.
• Fixed key hold behavior to not release keys that are still being pressed.
• Fixed rare crash when using Ableton Link.
• Fixed bank selection not following AUv3 host preset changes.
• Fixed sharing of CC Maps.
• Fixed frozen UI on iPhone after selecting Bluetooth MIDI controllers or enabling Ableton Link.
• Fixed reverse saw graphic in Oscillator 3 on iPhone Plus devices.
Jakob Haq did a serious comparison between Model D and iMini because they are both based on the Minimoog. He's also comparing them with Propellerhead's Thor, presumably because he is Swedish.