Pete Johns did another great GarageBand iOS demo, this time editing Apple Loops.
In the ninth episode of GarageBand Quick Jams we take a look at the awesome world of Apple Loops, and how to use loops in your GarageBand projects.
For more information about using the "Files" app to import your own loops, check out my video here:
Covered in this video:
1. Accessing the loops function
2. Using loops from audio files or your own music
3. Selecting a loop using search (funk drums - Funked Out Drumset 02)
4. Selecting a loop using genre (funk - Down With It Slap Bass 02)
5. Selecting a loop using instrument (guitar - Neon Light Guitar 01)
6. Using the "Looping" setting
7. Using "Follow Tempo & Pitch"
8. Adjusting the speed of a loop
9. Reversing a loop
10. Using "Transposition" to raise or lower the pitch of a loop
For more tips, tricks and videos, head on over to http://studiolivetoday.com