Novation Launchpad got a major update today with a complete redesign of the interface. Even the icon is new! The update also includes 3 free soundpacks, and a new IAP bundle that lets you unlock all of the Pro Features in a collection for $15.
What's new in Novation Launchpad v7.0:The original Launchpad — All-new design, available now. Free update.
We’re proud to announce a huge update to Launchpad. We’ve been working hard to redesign the app and make it even more beautiful, easy to use and powerful on new iPhones and iPads.
• All-new design — Slick new interface. Crisp and responsive on all new iPhones and iPads.
• 3 new free soundpacks — Midnight House, Future Trap and Funk
• Go pro — All the pro features in the Pro Features Collection (iPad only)
• New iPhone layout — Swipe sound groups vertically, even while using FX
• Redesigned FX — All-new graphical design
• Pad groups — Easily see which pads are grouped on iPhone or iPad
• Track meters on iPhone — See which tracks are playing, even while using FX
• Various minor bugfixes and improvements
We appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com or ampifymusic.com/survey. If you like Launchpad and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
The Novation video production team continues to justify their employment with well-shot flashy promos!